Car Accidents Frequently Asked Questions
- My son was injured in a car accident caused by the teenage friend he was riding with. We’re reluctant to hurt this young man with a legal claim, but we do have medical bills. What can we do?
- I was hurt in a car accident caused by a teen who was driving drunk. Can I file a claim against the people who sold alcohol to this underage driver?
- How long after a car accident do I have to file a claim in Oklahoma?
- I’ve been out of work since my accident. How can I afford a car accident attorney?
- I have been a car accident that was the other driver’s fault. How do I protect my rights?
Thousands of car accidents occur in the United States every day. Most car accidents result from some type of driver error. Types of accidents include:
- single car accidents
- hit and run accidents
- interstate car accidents
- distracted driving accidents
- texting and driving accidents
- drunk driving accidents
- teen driving accidents
- aggressive driving accidents
If another driver’s carelessness, negligence or recklessness was responsible for the accident you were involved in, you could be entitled to compensation under Oklahoma law.
If you have been in a car accident, chances are that you will be dealing with insurance company adjusters – regardless of whether the accident was a fender-bender or resulted in serious personal injuries and property damage. Some Oklahoma car accident victims attempt to deal with insurance companies without consulting with an experienced car accident attorney – and wind up getting far less than they deserve for their accidents and injuries.
You can avoid that mistake. If you have sustained any injuries in a car accident, you need to talk to an experienced car accident lawyer at Burch, George & Germany, P.C. We will give you our opinion about your legal rights and best interests. It costs you nothing to discuss your case with us, and we never collect attorney’s fees unless we recover compensation for you on your car accident claim.
Auto insurance companies protect their interests. Let us protect yours
Our car crash lawyers have years of experience dealing with insurance issues such as liability, coverage, claim valuation, deductibles, medical bills, insurance policy exclusions and reimbursements for vehicle damage.
We know how insurance companies operate. We know that their primary interest is their bottom line – even when they are dealing with their own policyholders who have paid premiums for years.
When you hire us, here’s how we can help:
- We have the necessary resources to fully investigate your accident to help you determine who was really at fault. We frequently work with accident reconstruction experts and other specialists to determine what actually happened in a crash.
- We can deal with the insurance adjusters while you concentrate on healing.
- We can help you make sure you get the medical treatment you need for your car accident injuries.
- We can analyze every detail of the insurance policies involved (including issues related to liability coverage, uninsured or underinsured motorists, comprehensive and collision coverage, as well as medical expense reimbursements). It is our goal to help you get all of the compensation you deserve from every available source.
- When insurers drag their feet, we can help move your claim forward.
- We can obtain and analyze your medical records and confer with doctors or other specialists.
- We can assess your injuries and impairments to ensure that you don’t accept a lesser settlement amount than you are entitled to. That’s especially important when you don’t know the full extent of your injuries or how your disabilities will affect your ability to earn a living.
Insurance companies have a duty to deal with their policyholders in good faith. Unfortunately, many take advantage of accident victims, which may be an indication of bad-faith insurance practices. You can be certain that insurance companies have teams of attorneys to represent their interests. Make sure someone stands up for yours.
Burch, George & Germany, P.C., litigation team has successfully represented many car accident victims at trial and at the negotiating table. We know what it takes to fight and win against big insurance companies, and we have a record of courtroom success.
We understand how important your car accident claim is to you. It’s just as important to us. That’s why when you’re our client, we will always treat you with the respect, attention and compassion you expect and deserve. All of our clients deserve our best – and they get it.
How can we help with your Oklahoma car accident or injury case? Contact us today for a free consultation.
Ready? Call us toll free today at 405-239-7711.
The settlement you receive from your car insurance company may depend on several factors, including your policy and your role in the accident. It may also depend on whether...READ MORE
Immediately after a car accident, if you are not too hurt to act, there are several steps you can take to gather evidence that will help if you pursue...READ MORE
The firm's lawyers and paralegals share the same core values as the firm's founders. Our firm is built on hard work, dedication, personal service, respect and doing everything we can to help clients prevail in their legal pursuits. Through honest and ethical practices, active participation in collegial organizations and lecturing to other lawyers and law students, our attorneys have earned the respect of our peers in the legal profession and in the community.