Teen Driving Resource Center Frequently Asked Questions
- Oklahoma Uninsured Driver Accidents
- Texting and Driving
- Single Car Accident
- Hit and Run Car Accident
- How We Handle Car Accident Cases
- Interstate Car Accidents
- Distracted Driving
- Steps to Take After a Car Accident
- Car Accident FAQs
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Teen Driving Accidents
- Aggressive Driving Accidents
Every day in Oklahoma, thousands of teenagers get their driver licenses and take to the roads alone for the first time. Most of them are ready, but there’s no way to prepare teen drivers for everything that can happen while behind the wheel of a car.
Through our representation of Oklahoma car accident victims, we at Burch, George and Germany have seen teens who have had very good and very bad experiences as new drivers. Assuming the responsibility of driving and maintaining a car is part of becoming an adult. Not every young person gets through this transition to adulthood unscathed, but we want to help where we can.
Part of our assistance to newly licensed and soon-to be-licensed teens is providing information we’ve compiled for these pages:
- Be Ready To Drive in Oklahoma. You may be looking forward to getting your driver license. Here’s what getting a license, insuring your car and becoming a safe driver requires.
- Car Maintenance Tips. Once you have a car, it’s yours to take care of. Keeping your car on the road isn’t hard to do once you know the basics.
- You’ve Been in an Accident. Now What? Bad things happen to good drivers. After any type of car accidents, you should take the proper steps to comply with the law and protect your rights.
- What is aggressive driving? Know the types of aggressive driving and its danger.
Our primary assistance to teens and their parents in Oklahoma is to stand up for their legal interests if they do get injured in car accidents Oklahoma caused by another motorist. Hopefully you won’t ever be seriously hurt in a car crash. But if you are and would like to know your car accident claim, please know that you can turn to us for help.
The settlement you receive from your car insurance company may depend on several factors, including your policy and your role in the accident. It may also depend on whether...READ MORE
Immediately after a car accident, if you are not too hurt to act, there are several steps you can take to gather evidence that will help if you pursue...READ MORE
Our personal injury law firm's attorneys and paralegals share the same core values as the founders. As a team, we strive to provide each client with hard work, dedication, personal service, respect and everything we can do to prevail in their legal pursuits. Through honest and ethical practices, active participation in collegial organizations and lecturing to other lawyers and law students, our attorneys have earned the respect of our peers in the legal profession and in the community.